Equine amnionitis and fetal loss: Mare abortion following experimental exposure to Processionary caterpillars (Ochrogaster lunifer)
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 282–288, May 2012
How to Cite
CAWDELL-SMITH, A. J., TODHUNTER, K. H., ANDERSON, S. T., PERKINS, N. R. and BRYDEN, W. L. (2012), Equine amnionitis and fetal loss: Mare abortion following experimental exposure to Processionary caterpillars (Ochrogaster lunifer). Equine Veterinary Journal, 44: 282–288. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2011.00424.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
- Received: 05.01.11; Accepted: 21.04.11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!