Present address: Department of Veterinary Population Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, 1365 Gortner Ave, St. Paul, Minnesota 55108, USA.
Use of a radiofrequency probe for tenoscopic-guided annular ligament desmotomy
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 412–415, July 2012
How to Cite
MCCOY, A. M. and GOODRICH, L. R. (2012), Use of a radiofrequency probe for tenoscopic-guided annular ligament desmotomy. Equine Veterinary Journal, 44: 412–415. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2011.00454.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- [Paper received for publication 02.03.11; Accepted 27.05.11]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!