A randomised, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study on the efficacy of a unique extract of green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus) in horses with chronic fetlock lameness attributed to osteoarthritis
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 393–398, July 2012
How to Cite
CAYZER, J., HEDDERLEY, D. and GRAY, S. (2012), A randomised, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study on the efficacy of a unique extract of green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus) in horses with chronic fetlock lameness attributed to osteoarthritis. Equine Veterinary Journal, 44: 393–398. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2011.00455.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
- [Paper received for publication 28.11.10; Accepted 15.05.11]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!