[Corrections added after online publication 10 October 2011]
Pharmacokinetics and distribution of minocycline in mature horses after oral administration of multiple doses and comparison with minimum inhibitory concentrations
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 453–458, July 2012
How to Cite
SCHNABEL, L. V., PAPICH, M. G., DIVERS, T. J., ALTIER, C., APREA, M. S., McCARREL, T. M. and FORTIER, L. A. (2012), Pharmacokinetics and distribution of minocycline in mature horses after oral administration of multiple doses and comparison with minimum inhibitory concentrations. Equine Veterinary Journal, 44: 453–458. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2011.00459.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2011
- Received: 05.04.11; Accepted: 28.06.11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!