The effect of intralesional injection of bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells and bone marrow supernatant on collagen fibril size in a surgical model of equine superficial digital flexor tendonitis
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 587–593, September 2012
How to Cite
CANIGLIA, C. J., SCHRAMME, M. C. and SMITH, R. K. (2012), The effect of intralesional injection of bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells and bone marrow supernatant on collagen fibril size in a surgical model of equine superficial digital flexor tendonitis. Equine Veterinary Journal, 44: 587–593. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2011.00514.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2011
- Received: 18.02.11; Accepted: 28.09.11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!