Evaluation of a wireless ambulatory capsule (SmartPill®) to measure gastrointestinal tract pH, luminal pressure and temperature, and transit time in ponies
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 482–486, July 2012
How to Cite
STOKES, A. M., LAVIE, N. L., KEOWEN, M. L., GASCHEN, L., GASCHEN, F. P., BARTHEL, D. and ANDREWS, F. M. (2012), Evaluation of a wireless ambulatory capsule (SmartPill®) to measure gastrointestinal tract pH, luminal pressure and temperature, and transit time in ponies. Equine Veterinary Journal, 44: 482–486. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2011.00533.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Received: 16.03.11; Accepted: 19.11.11
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!