Precision of a photogrammetric method to perform 3D wound measurements compared to standard 2D photographic techniques in the horse
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 41–46, January 2013
How to Cite
LABENS, R. and BLIKSLAGER, A. (2013), Precision of a photogrammetric method to perform 3D wound measurements compared to standard 2D photographic techniques in the horse. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 41–46. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2011.00538.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2012
- Received: 06.05.11; Accepted: 24.11.11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!