Comparison of ultrasound-guided vs. ‘blind’ techniques for intra-synovial injections of the shoulder area in horses: Scapulohumeral joint, bicipital and infraspinatus bursae
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 674–678, November 2012
How to Cite
Schneeweiss, W., Puggioni, A. and David, F. (2012), Comparison of ultrasound-guided vs. ‘blind’ techniques for intra-synovial injections of the shoulder area in horses: Scapulohumeral joint, bicipital and infraspinatus bursae. Equine Veterinary Journal, 44: 674–678. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2011.00540.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Received: 12.06.11; Accepted: 24.11.11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!