Evoked otoacoustic emissions: An alternative test of auditory function in horses
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 60–65, January 2013
How to Cite
Mc BREARTY, A., AUCKBURALLY, A., POLLOCK, P. J. and PENDERIS, J. (2013), Evoked otoacoustic emissions: An alternative test of auditory function in horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 60–65. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2011.00542.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Received: 05.05.11; Accepted: 04.12.11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!