Effect of potential therapeutic agents in reducing oxidative stress in pulmonary tissues of recurrent airway obstruction-affected and clinically healthy horses
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 80–84, January 2013
How to Cite
VENUGOPAL, C., MARIAPPAN, N., HOLMES, E., KEARNEY, M. and BEADLE, R. (2013), Effect of potential therapeutic agents in reducing oxidative stress in pulmonary tissues of recurrent airway obstruction-affected and clinically healthy horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 80–84. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00566.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Received: 16.11.11; Accepted: 17.02.12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!