The use of intrathecal analgesia and contrast radiography as preoperative diagnostic methods for digital flexor tendon sheath pathology
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 36–40, January 2013
How to Cite
FISKE-JACKSON, A. R., BARKER, W. H. J., ELIASHAR, E., FOY, K. and SMITH, R. K. W. (2013), The use of intrathecal analgesia and contrast radiography as preoperative diagnostic methods for digital flexor tendon sheath pathology. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 36–40. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00573.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2012
- Received: 02.12.11; Accepted: 08.03.12
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!