Subclinical ultrasonographic abnormalities of the suspensory ligament branch of the athletic horse: A survey of 60 Thoroughbred racehorses
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 159–163, March 2013
How to Cite
RAMZAN, P. H. L., PALMER, L., DALLAS, R. S. and SHEPHERD, M. C. (2013), Subclinical ultrasonographic abnormalities of the suspensory ligament branch of the athletic horse: A survey of 60 Thoroughbred racehorses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 159–163. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00588.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2012
- Received: 01.05.11; Accepted: 14.04.12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!