The proximal aspect of the suspensory ligament in the horse: How precise are ultrasonographic measurements?
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 164–169, March 2013
How to Cite
ZAUSCHER, J. M., ESTRADA, R., EDINGER, J. and LISCHER, C. J. (2013), The proximal aspect of the suspensory ligament in the horse: How precise are ultrasonographic measurements?. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 164–169. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00597.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Received: 26.11.11; Accepted: 15.05.12
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!