Hepatoencephalopathy syndrome due to Cassia occidentalis (Leguminosae, Caesalpinioideae) seed ingestion in horses
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 240–244, March 2013
How to Cite
OLIVEIRA-FILHO, J. P., CAGNINI, D. Q., BADIAL, P. R., PESSOA, M. A., DEL PIERO, F. and BORGES, A. S. (2013), Hepatoencephalopathy syndrome due to Cassia occidentalis (Leguminosae, Caesalpinioideae) seed ingestion in horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 240–244. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00599.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Received: 27.02.12; Accepted: 29.05.12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!