Autologous point-of-care cellular therapies variably induce equine mesenchymal stem cell migration, proliferation and cytokine expression
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 193–198, March 2013
How to Cite
KOL, A., WALKER, N. J., GALUPPO, L. D., CLARK, K. C., BUERCHLER, S., BERNANKE, A. and BORJESSON, D. L. (2013), Autologous point-of-care cellular therapies variably induce equine mesenchymal stem cell migration, proliferation and cytokine expression. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 193–198. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00600.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Received: 21.03.12; Accepted: 25.05.12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!