Dr Savage's current address: Southpaws, 3 Roper St., Moorabbin, Victoria 3189, Australia.
Accelerated vaccination schedule provides protective levels of antibody and complete herd immunity to equine influenza
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 235–239, March 2013
How to Cite
EL-HAGE, C. M., SAVAGE, C. J., MINKE, J. M., FICORILLI, N. P., WATSON, J. and GILKERSON, J. R. (2013), Accelerated vaccination schedule provides protective levels of antibody and complete herd immunity to equine influenza. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 235–239. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00605.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received: 18.03.12; Accepted: 29.05.12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!