Effects of a constant-rate infusion of dexmedetomidine on the minimal alveolar concentration of sevoflurane in ponies
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 204–208, March 2013
How to Cite
GOZALO-MARCILLA, M., HOPSTER, K., GASTHUYS, F., HATZ, L., KRAJEWSKI, A. E. and SCHAUVLIEGE, S. (2013), Effects of a constant-rate infusion of dexmedetomidine on the minimal alveolar concentration of sevoflurane in ponies. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 204–208. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00613.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Received: 14.02.12; Accepted: 03.06.12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!