The effect of collection and extension on tarsal flexion and fetlock extension at trot
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 245–248, March 2013
How to Cite
WALKER, V. A., WALTERS, J. M., GRIFFITH, L. and MURRAY, R. C. (2013), The effect of collection and extension on tarsal flexion and fetlock extension at trot. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 245–248. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00617.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received: 16.06.11; Accepted: 13.06.12
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!