Thyroid hormone concentrations differ between donkeys and horses
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 214–218, March 2013
How to Cite
MENDOZA, F. J., PEREZ-ECIJA, R. A., TORIBIO, R. E. and ESTEPA, J. C. (2013), Thyroid hormone concentrations differ between donkeys and horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 214–218. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00622.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Received: 06.02.12; Accepted: 20.06.12
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!