Object habituation in horses: The effect of voluntary versus negatively reinforced approach to frightening stimuli
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 298–301, May 2013
How to Cite
Christensen, J. W. (2013), Object habituation in horses: The effect of voluntary versus negatively reinforced approach to frightening stimuli. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 298–301. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00629.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2012 10:17AM EST
- Received: 14.05.12; Accepted: 24.06.12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!