A preliminary study into the correlation of stiffness of the laminar junction of the equine hoof with the length density of its secondary lamellae
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 170–175, March 2013
How to Cite
KOCHOVÁ, P., WITTER, K., CIMRMAN, R., MEZEROVÁ, J. and TONAR, Z. (2013), A preliminary study into the correlation of stiffness of the laminar junction of the equine hoof with the length density of its secondary lamellae. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 170–175. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00632.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2012 07:05AM EST
- Received: 21.12.11; Accepted: 19.06.12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!