Finite element analysis of stress in the equine proximal phalanx
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 273–277, May 2013
How to Cite
O'Hare, L. M. S., Cox, P. G., Jeffery, N. and Singer, E. R. (2013), Finite element analysis of stress in the equine proximal phalanx. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 273–277. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00635.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2012 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- NERC. Grant Number: NE/G001952/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!