Factors influencing foaling rate following colic surgery in pregnant Thoroughbred mares in Central Kentucky
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 346–349, May 2013
How to Cite
Drumm, N. J., Embertson, R. M., Woodie, J. B., Ruggles, A. J., Hopper, S. A., Fimmers, R. and Handler, J. (2013), Factors influencing foaling rate following colic surgery in pregnant Thoroughbred mares in Central Kentucky. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 346–349. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00652.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 02:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!