EXPERIMENTAL AND BASIC RESEARCH STUDIES
Efficacy of epidural lidocaine combined with tramadol or neostigmine on perineal analgesia in the horse
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 497–502, July 2013
How to Cite
Derossi, R., Módolo, T. J. C., Maciel, F. B. and Pagliosa, R. C. (2013), Efficacy of epidural lidocaine combined with tramadol or neostigmine on perineal analgesia in the horse. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 497–502. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00654.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2012 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!