EXPERIMENTAL AND BASIC RESEARCH STUDIES
Toe modifications in hind feet shoes optimise hoof-unrollment in sound Warmblood horses at trot
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 485–489, July 2013
How to Cite
Spaak, B., van Heel, M. C. V. and Back, W. (2013), Toe modifications in hind feet shoes optimise hoof-unrollment in sound Warmblood horses at trot. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 485–489. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00659.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2012 11:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!