Dr. Elfenbein's present address is Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences, Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, College Station, Texas, USA. Dr. Robertson's present address is Animal Welfare Division, American Veterinary Medical Association, Schaumburg, Illinois, USA.
EXPERIMENTAL AND BASIC RESEARCH STUDIES
Effect of butorphanol on thermal nociceptive threshold in healthy pony foals
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 503–506, July 2013
How to Cite
McGowan, K. T., Elfenbein, J. R., Robertson, S. A. and Sanchez, L. C. (2013), Effect of butorphanol on thermal nociceptive threshold in healthy pony foals. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 503–506. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2012.00673.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2012 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!