Value Chain Reconfiguration in Highly Disaggregated Industrial Systems: Examining the Emergence of Health Care Diagnostics
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Strategic Management Society
Global Strategy Journal
Special Issue: Strategic Modularity and the Architecture of Multinational Firm. Guest Editors: Gerald McDermott, Ram Mudambi, and Ronaldo Parente
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 88–108, February 2013
How to Cite
Srai, J. S. and Alinaghian, L. S. (2013), Value Chain Reconfiguration in Highly Disaggregated Industrial Systems: Examining the Emergence of Health Care Diagnostics. Global Strategy Journal, 3: 88–108. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-5805.2012.01047.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!