How Industry Architectures Shape Firm Success when Expanding in Emerging Economies
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Strategic Management Society
Global Strategy Journal
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 150–170, May 2013
How to Cite
Jacobides, M. G. and Kudina, A. (2013), How Industry Architectures Shape Firm Success when Expanding in Emerging Economies. Global Strategy Journal, 3: 150–170. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-5805.2013.01054.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!