The Two-Tier Bargaining Model Revisited: Theory and Evidence from China's Natural Resource Investments in Africa
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Strategic Management Society
Global Strategy Journal
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 300–321, November 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Newenham-Kahindi, A., Shapiro, D. M. and Chen, V. Z. (2013), The Two-Tier Bargaining Model Revisited: Theory and Evidence from China's Natural Resource Investments in Africa. Global Strategy Journal, 3: 300–321. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-5805.2013.01062.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71132002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!