Preferences, Structure, and Influence: The Engineering of Consent
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Strategic Management Society
Global Strategy Journal
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 338–359, November 2013
How to Cite
Henisz, W. J. (2013), Preferences, Structure, and Influence: The Engineering of Consent. Global Strategy Journal, 3: 338–359. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-5805.2013.01064.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!