Local Context and Global Strategy: Extending the Integration Responsiveness Framework to Subsidiary Strategy
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Strategic Management Society
Global Strategy Journal
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–19, February 2014
How to Cite
Meyer, K. E. and Estrin, S. (2014), Local Context and Global Strategy: Extending the Integration Responsiveness Framework to Subsidiary Strategy. Global Strategy Journal, 4: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-5805.2013.01071.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Copenhagen Business School
- Danish Social Science Foundation. Grant Number: 24-01-0152
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!