The origin of epileptiform seizures caused by oil of Artemisia caerulescens L.
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
1968 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 160–161, February 1968
How to Cite
Srebočan, S. and Stern, P. (1968), The origin of epileptiform seizures caused by oil of Artemisia caerulescens L. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 20: 160–161. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1968.tb09712.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!