Psychophysiology Laboratory, Division of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Mass., USA.
Antagonism of prostaglandin F2α induced bronchoconstriction and blood pressure changes by polyphloretin phosphate in the guinea-pig and cat
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
1972 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 378–382, May 1972
How to Cite
MATHÉ, A. A., STRANDBERG, K. and FREDHOLM, B. (1972), Antagonism of prostaglandin F2α induced bronchoconstriction and blood pressure changes by polyphloretin phosphate in the guinea-pig and cat. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 24: 378–382. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1972.tb09011.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
- Received October 11, 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.