Supported by U.S. Public Health Service Grant M1–05831.
Actions of amfonelic acid and other non-amphetamine stimulants on the dopamine neuron*
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 855–857, November 1976
How to Cite
Shore, P. A. (1976), Actions of amfonelic acid and other non-amphetamine stimulants on the dopamine neuron. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 28: 855–857. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1976.tb04078.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- July 29, 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.