Rapid production of ulcerative disease of the colon in newly-weaned guinea-pigs by degraded carrageenan
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
1989 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 423–426, June 1989
How to Cite
Marcus, A. J., Marcus, S. N., Marcus, R. and Watt, J. (1989), Rapid production of ulcerative disease of the colon in newly-weaned guinea-pigs by degraded carrageenan. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 41: 423–426. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1989.tb06493.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Communicated November 9, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!