Inhibition of Intestinal Motility and Secretion by Flavonoids in Mice and Rats: Structure-activity Relationships
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
1993 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 1054–1059, December 1993
How to Cite
DI CARLO, G., AUTORE, G., IZZO, A. A., MAIOLINO, P., MASCOLO, N., VIOLA, P., DIURNO, M. V. and CAPASSO, F. (1993), Inhibition of Intestinal Motility and Secretion by Flavonoids in Mice and Rats: Structure-activity Relationships. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 45: 1054–1059. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1993.tb07180.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Received December 14, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.