Kojic Acid, a Cosmetic Skin Whitening Agent, is a Slow-binding Inhibitor of Catecholase Activity of Tyrosinase
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
1994 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 982–985, December 1994
How to Cite
CABANES, J., CHAZARRA, S. and GARCIA-CARMONA, F. (1994), Kojic Acid, a Cosmetic Skin Whitening Agent, is a Slow-binding Inhibitor of Catecholase Activity of Tyrosinase. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 46: 982–985. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1994.tb03253.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Received September 30, 1993, Accepted April 22, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!