Constipation Evoked by 5-HT3-Receptor Antagonism: Evidence for Heterogeneous Efficacy among Different Antagonists in Guinea-pigs
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
1994 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 666–670, August 1994
How to Cite
SANGER, G. J. and WARDLE, K. A. (1994), Constipation Evoked by 5-HT3-Receptor Antagonism: Evidence for Heterogeneous Efficacy among Different Antagonists in Guinea-pigs. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 46: 666–670. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1994.tb03879.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
- Received January 12, 1994; Accepted February 8, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.