CSH72—A Specific Antagonist of Platelet-activating Factor in Rabbit Platelets
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
1995 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Pharmacy and Pharmacology Communications
Volume 1, Issue 11, pages 525–529, November 1995
How to Cite
GUH, J.-H., KO, F.-N., LEE, C.-S. and TENG, C.-M. (1995), CSH72—A Specific Antagonist of Platelet-activating Factor in Rabbit Platelets. Pharmacy and Pharmacology Communications, 1: 525–529. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1995.tb00371.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
- November 3, 1995, November 20, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!