In-vitro Activity of Amikacin on the Respiratory Burst Response in Human Polymorphonuclear Neutrophils
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
1995 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Pharmacy and Pharmacology Communications
Volume 1, Issue 11, pages 531–533, November 1995
How to Cite
GRESSIER, B., BRUNET, C., DINE, T., LUYCKX, M., CAZIN, M. and CAZIN, J. C. (1995), In-vitro Activity of Amikacin on the Respiratory Burst Response in Human Polymorphonuclear Neutrophils. Pharmacy and Pharmacology Communications, 1: 531–533. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1995.tb00372.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- November 9, 1995, November 30, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!