Metabolism of Quinine in Man: Identification of a Major Metabolite, and Effects of Smoking and Rifampicin Pretreatment
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
1995 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 957–963, November 1995
How to Cite
WANWIMOLRUK, S., WONG, S.-M., ZHANG, H., COVILLE, P. F. and WALKER, R. J. (1995), Metabolism of Quinine in Man: Identification of a Major Metabolite, and Effects of Smoking and Rifampicin Pretreatment. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 47: 957–963. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1995.tb03277.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Received February 16, 1995, Accepted July 20, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.