The Blood-brain Barrier: Principles for Targeting Peptides and Drugs to the Central Nervous System
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
1996 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 136–146, February 1996
How to Cite
BEGLEY, D. J. (1996), The Blood-brain Barrier: Principles for Targeting Peptides and Drugs to the Central Nervous System. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 48: 136–146. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1996.tb07112.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Received April 21, 1995, Accepted April 28, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.