Neuropharmacology: Effects of Tamoxifen on Striatal Dopamine and 5-Hydroxytryptamine Release in Freely Moving Male Rats: An In-vivo Microdialysis Investigation
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
1998 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 1377–1385, December 1998
How to Cite
CHAURASIA, C. S., CHEN, C.-E., RUBIN, J. and DEWEY, S. L. (1998), Neuropharmacology: Effects of Tamoxifen on Striatal Dopamine and 5-Hydroxytryptamine Release in Freely Moving Male Rats: An In-vivo Microdialysis Investigation. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 50: 1377–1385. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1998.tb03363.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Received April 21, 1998, Accepted July 29, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.