Present address: MAP Pharmaceuticals, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Solvation in hydrofluoroalkanes: how can ethanol help?
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. JPP © 2011 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Themed Issue: Inhalation Pharmaceutics – Current Technologies and Approaches to Respiratory Drug Delivery. Guest Editors: Paul M. Young and Daniela Traini
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1236–1244, September 2012
How to Cite
Conti, D. S., Grashik, J., Yang, L., Wu, L. and da Rocha, S. R. P. (2012), Solvation in hydrofluoroalkanes: how can ethanol help?. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 64: 1236–1244. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2011.01398.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Received August 9, 2011; Accepted October 11, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.