Antinociceptive activity of the monoterpene α-phellandrene in rodents: possible mechanisms of action
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. JPP © 2011 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 283–292, February 2012
How to Cite
Lima, D. F., Brandão, M. S., Moura, J. B., Leitão, J. M. R. S., Carvalho, F. A. A., Miúra, L. M. C. V., Leite, J. R. S. A., Sousa, D. P. and Almeida, F. R. C. (2012), Antinociceptive activity of the monoterpene α-phellandrene in rodents: possible mechanisms of action. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 64: 283–292. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2011.01401.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received June 28, 2011; Accepted October 11, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.