Antinociceptive activity of the monoterpene α-phellandrene in rodents: possible mechanisms of action
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. JPP © 2011 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 283–292, February 2012
How to Cite
Lima, D. F., Brandão, M. S., Moura, J. B., Leitão, J. M. R. S., Carvalho, F. A. A., Miúra, L. M. C. V., Leite, J. R. S. A., Sousa, D. P. and Almeida, F. R. C. (2012), Antinociceptive activity of the monoterpene α-phellandrene in rodents: possible mechanisms of action. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 64: 283–292. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2011.01401.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received June 28, 2011; Accepted October 11, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.