Yu-Zhi Zhou is the co-first author.
Anti-depressant effects of Xiaoyaosan on rat model of chronic unpredictable mild stress: a plasma metabonomics study based on NMR spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. JPP © 2011 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 578–588, April 2012
How to Cite
Liu, X.-J., Zhou, Y.-Z., Li, Z.-F., Cui, J., Li, Z.-Y., Gao, X.-X., Sun, H.-F., Zhang, L.-Z., Du, G.-H. and Qin, X.-M. (2012), Anti-depressant effects of Xiaoyaosan on rat model of chronic unpredictable mild stress: a plasma metabonomics study based on NMR spectroscopy. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 64: 578–588. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2011.01412.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
- Received May 19, 2011; Accepted October 22, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.