Spray drying from organic solvents to prepare nanoporous/nanoparticulate microparticles of protein: excipient composites designed for oral inhalation
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. JPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Themed Issue: Inhalation Pharmaceutics – Current Technologies and Approaches to Respiratory Drug Delivery. Guest Editors: Paul M. Young and Daniela Traini
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1275–1290, September 2012
How to Cite
NíÓgáin, O., Tajber, L., Corrigan, O. I. and Healy, A. M. (2012), Spray drying from organic solvents to prepare nanoporous/nanoparticulate microparticles of protein: excipient composites designed for oral inhalation. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 64: 1275–1290. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2012.01488.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Received July 29, 2011; Accepted January 23, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!