The authors were equal in contribution to the work.
Activation of AQP4, p66Shc and endoplasmic reticulum stress is involved in inflammation by carrageenan and is suppressed by argirein, a derivative of rhein
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. JPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 1138–1145, August 2012
How to Cite
Cong, X.-D., Wu, Y., Dai, D.-Z., Ding, M.-J., Zhang, Y. and Dai, Y. (2012), Activation of AQP4, p66Shc and endoplasmic reticulum stress is involved in inflammation by carrageenan and is suppressed by argirein, a derivative of rhein. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 64: 1138–1145. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2012.01507.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received November 6, 2011; Accepted February 20, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.