Long-term stability of quercetin nanocrystals prepared by different methods
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. JPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 64, Issue 10, pages 1394–1402, October 2012
How to Cite
Kakran, M., Shegokar, R., Sahoo, N. G., Gohla, S., Li, L. and Müller, R. H. (2012), Long-term stability of quercetin nanocrystals prepared by different methods. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 64: 1394–1402. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2012.01515.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Received November 29, 2011; Accepted March 2, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!